Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of El Dorado Hills/Placerville is centrally located in El Dorado Hills, which enables our staff to mobilize quickly to our surrounding service areas. Our technicians adhere to a strict on-call policy that provides you with faster service, no matter the time of day. You name it, we have seen it! Please have the following information available when you call so we can provide you with the most streamlined service:
- Your name and contact phone number
- Your relationship to the property
- Property owner or tenant information, if applicable
- A brief description of the loss and affected areas
- The year the property was built
- Insurance company and claim number, if applicable
The information you are able to provide to our office staff will ensure that our technicians are prepared for your unique situation. At SERVPRO of El Dorado Hills/Placerville, we pride ourselves in being Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (916) 933-3890
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of El Dorado Hills / Placerville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.